The Jackmanii clematis is blooming and the viticella Alba Luxurians is just getting ready to open her hankies.
The Jackmanii is a rich, deep magenta, but the foliage is sparse and I am hoping it develops more bulk and more presence soon. I expected a blue - purple flower. This is RED!
I can't get enough of the Knockout Blushing Pink rose by the front steps. So delicate, sugary and fragrant. Mmmm.
I'm pretty sure there will be blueberries this year, despite moving all four plants this spring. One has no leaves and a ton of fruit, another has a ton of leaves and little fruit. The other two are in between.
I love that dense little red rose in the front of the Birch Garden.
And the nepeta is beautiful now.
And the pink evening primrose is so pretty.
The colors on the front porch are nice. Pretty Much Picasso petunias and a mixed container from Lowe's.
Nice.








