Wednesday, May 3, 2017

I'm Impressed

Today the realtor's photographer came back to re-take pictures of our yard for the MLS listing. That impressed me.

I had been uneasy about the gloom and drizzle on Monday when he first shot the outside, and today was sunnier, much better for garden photographs. So the pictures were re-done with a bit of mixed clouds and sunshine and brighter light.

The pink dogwood in front had opened its blooms a bit more since Monday, although it's still not in full brilliant flower yet.


And although the day wasn't quite as bluebird sunny as when I took this picture earlier in the spring, solar panels do look much more efficient against a blue sky, don't they?


I was impressed that the photographer came back and took pictures on a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment